cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Sign into MyChevrolet app on new car after wrong account used at setup

mking2430
New Contributor

Hello!

We just purchased a new Suburban, and when I set up the MyChevrolet app initially, I used an account different than the one I provided the dealership when purchased.  It even let me enter the VIN, but would not connect to connected services.  I realized my error, and swapped out the account on my iOS app, which worked just fine.  However, in spite of deleting the user and resetting the entire infotainment system, whenever I try to log into any account on the MyChevrolet app on the Google system of the Suburban, it errors.  When I use the manual login, it comes back unsuccessful before even entering a password.  If I try the QR method, the MyChevrolet app on my phone tells me that the vehicle can't be associated and that I need to set up Family Share.  The car app seems to be holding on to something that is breaking its login.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Mike

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Makayla

We regret to hear of these concerns you're having with logging into your myChevrolet app within your vehicle, Mike. So that our team can investigate this situation further, please send us an email with additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/mking2430’. We'll be sure to keep an eye out for your message.