cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues adding Family members

Waja
New Contributor

I sent the code to my family members via text, that was on my screen.  The link that was provided forced them to sign up to a new account or use my login on the Guardian app.  That signs me out and they are signed in on my account.  It did not give them the option to Share the code or be added to MY Family portion.  

Waja

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

We regret to hear of any Family Sharing concerns within the Guardian mobile app. To add a family member, on the menu, select "My Family". Next, select "add person" in the upper left corner of the screen (+ symbol). The app will generate a temporary code to send to the family member's phone via sms text, then select "Share". The app will prompt you to select the family member's contact. Select the desired contact. This will send the code to that person. Please know, the code will expire in 2-3 days, after which time a new code will need to be sent. 

If you have continued trouble with this process, please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Waja in the subject headline. We are here to help to the best of our abilities.