cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel your service

PerryD67
New Contributor

Purchased a used 2020 Silverado 1500 LTZ.  Decided to try OnStar specifically to use the Maps+ feature.  I received the 30 day trial period.  Maps+ worked good for about an hour or so.  I reached the 3GB limit because the vehicle needed to do an update.  Maps+ would say that I needed a connected plan to use it. Ok, fine.  I ordered the data plan for it.  Maps+ still wouldn't work.  Called tech support multiple times now.  Two techs says it's because my Essentials plan is a trial period and I need to wait for my new Essentials plan to take effect.  Two other techs say that isn't the problem.  I have been trying to get this fixed for 3 weeks now and still can't get it to working.  Worst IT group of people ever.  The problem is on their end and they don't know how to fix it.  About ready to sell my truck and get me a Nissan Titan and I hate Nissan.  So, long story short, don't get the OnStar service or you will experience the stuff you are paying for to not be working.  

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Chris

This certainly is not the experience that we hope for. Our team would like the opportunity to look into your concerns further. Please send us an email at socialmedia@gm.com. Be sure to include  "ATTN: OS Community/PerryD67" in the subject line so we can further assist.