cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote access plan

Geewhiz53
New Contributor

Do I need to purchase a Guardian plan to have access to the remote access plan. Can I purchase only the remote access plan and will I be able to access it on the Onstar app? 

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Makayla

The OnStar Guardian Plan is a separate service from the Remote Access Plan. For clarification, the OnStar Guardian Plan provides Members with access to the OnStar Guardian App which allows access to our safety features such as Mobile Crash Response, Roadside Assistance, and Emergency Services. You can also share this experience with up to 7 family members or friends, as well as view and share each Member's Location Status. 

The Remote Access Plan is an OnStar Service Plan that is accessed through the myChevrolet, myGMC, myBuick, or myCadillac Apps. This service plan includes additional premium features that can give you more control of your vehicle, such as: Remote Key Fob, Vehicle Status, Vehicle Locate, Send-to-Navigation, and On-Demand Diagnostics. If you'd like to enroll into either of these services, simply push the blue OnStar button in your vehicle or call 1-(888)-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) to speak with a live Advisor.