cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM app login issues

rspitler
New Contributor

The app is trash. I use for both my Cadillac and Camaro. I consistently logs me out and I have to login every time I use it. And the watch app is garbage too. It hardly ever works. Constantly telling me to login and never gives feedback to when the vehicle starts. Total garbage. 

7 REPLIES 7

Advisor_Gab
OnStar Employee

We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve been experiencing. When you have a chance, can you please send an email with additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: GM app login issues/rspitler" in the subject line? Our team would like to help.

Princejr67
New Contributor

I can not log on to the gm app it says unable to retrieve account details...I've had the app for 4 years.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Technical Teams are aware of this concern and it should now be resolved. At this time, we kindly ask that you uninstall and reinstall the app. If this doesn’t solve your concern, please send an email to socialmedia@gm.com for further assistance.

Vinniyo
New Contributor

I was told to email them but they haven't responded. How do I get help? 

Ahoag76
New Contributor

I am having the same issue.  I uninstalled it/reinstalled it several times.  I also tried it on my iPad and still having the issue.  I keep getting “unable to retrieve account details”.

suantova
New Contributor

I am also having the same issue.
Troubleshooting steps I performed: uninstalled/reinstalled the myChevrolet app. When signing in I get
"Unable to retrieve account details" 

RobertDavis
New Contributor

Meiner Meinung nach ist es wirklich enttäuschend zu hören, dass Sie Probleme mit der App für ihren Cadillac und Camaro haben. Es kann unglaublich frustrierend sein, wenn die Technologie nicht unseren Erwartungen entspricht. Hier sind jedoch ein paar Vorschläge, die Ihnen helfen könnten, einige der Probleme zu lösen:
- Es ist immer eine gute Idee, sicherzustellen, dass Sie die neueste Version der App auf ihrem Gerät installiert haben. Die Entwickler veröffentlichen häufig Updates, um Fehler zu beheben und die Leistung zu verbessern.
- Manchmal kann das Löschen des Caches und der von der App gespeicherten Daten Probleme lösen. 
- Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine stabile Internetverbindung haben, während Sie die App verwenden. Eine schwache Verbindung kann zu Problemen bei der Anmeldung und beim Empfang von Feedback führen.
- Gelegentlich kann ein einfacher Neustart Ihres Geräts app-bezogene Probleme beheben.
In Bezug auf die Uhr-App können Sie versuchen, das watchOS und die App selbst zu aktualisieren, und Ihre Smartwatch neu zu starten. Es ist wichtig, daran zu denken, dass das Feedback der Nutzer für die Entwickler entscheidend ist, um ihre Produkte zu verbessern. Zögern Sie also nicht, Ihre Erfahrungen und Vorschläge mit ihnen zu teilen.
Ich bin davon überzeugt, dass die Entwicklung digitale gesundheitsanwendungen entwicklung im Zuge des technologischen Fortschritts eine wichtige Rolle bei der Verbesserung des Zugangs zur Gesundheitsversorgung und der Verbesserung der Patientenergebnisse spielen wird.