cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Chevy Tahoe Application Error

Tamara19_25
New Contributor

Hello, I have been unable to open the applications in my 2019 Chevy Tahoe the past 3 weeks. I have had the SUV since 2019 with no issues. I keep getting an error message “APPLICATION ERROR.” The application is having trouble loading, please try again later. The pandora app in my SUV says I do not have internet connectivity but I pay for WIFI in my truck and it has been confirmed I do have internet. I have spoke with different support staff and nothing they have done has worked. I should not have to pay for a dealership to check the issue. I need to know why it’s showing I have internet, but the apps reflect no internet connectivity. 

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

We do appreciate you providing us with these details and regret to hear of any frustration caused. Our team would like to take a further look into your case with our internal team and assist to the best of our abilities. If you would like any updates moving forward, kindly email us at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Tamara10_25 in the subject headline.