cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to retrieve account details

lashanahp
New Contributor

I've recently purchased a 2023 Tahoe and I cannot open mychevrolet app on my phone. I've linked it with onstar and have Uninstalled it and reinstalled it 3 times. What else can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Helen

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have already linked your Chevrolet and OnStar Accounts, please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/lashanahp in the subject headline. We'd like to take a further look into your account details on our end and assist to the best of our abilities. 

Red_Camaro6
New Contributor

I also cannot login to my app anymore. I've already force stopped the app, cleared caches and data, unibstalled, reinstalled, repeat 3 times, reset password, verified password is valid, verified obstar account is linked in app, still "unable to retrieve login details, try again later" .  Android phone, used for 5 years no issues, won't work this week. Who can assist with this error, or who should I direct my issue towards? 

Our team is more than happy to take a further look into things on our end. If you continue to receive errors, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Red_Camaro6 in the subject headline. With this, please feel free to provide us with screenshots of the mobile app for further clarification. We hope to hear from you soon.