cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Reconnect MyGMC app

wsshardy
New Contributor

Recently the MyGMC App on my android will not connect to my account istead providing the error "Service Unavailable" and "please contact an advisor for assistance".

My account is current and service is active. I have been unssuccessful in locating any info at gmc.com/myaccount. The app worked fine last week.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Advisor_Erin

Thanks for bringing this app concern to our attention. First, we ask that you please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device. If you continue having difficulties after this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/wsshardy" in the subject line so we can further assist. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Advisor_Erin

Thanks for bringing this app concern to our attention. First, we ask that you please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device. If you continue having difficulties after this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/wsshardy" in the subject line so we can further assist. 

wsshardy
New Contributor

Reinstalling the App fixed the issue. Vehicle is reconnected to my phone. Thanks

Glad to hear it! If you need any help in the future, feel free to email us at any time. 

WE
New Contributor

I am having the same issue and uninstalling and reinstalling the app has not worked.  I have verified that I can get in on a web browser but that does not have the same features.

jmcafee
New Contributor

Same issue here. Was working fine until the last week or so. 

Advisor_Nicole
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for trying these initial troubleshooting steps. So we can look into this further, please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/WE’ in the subject line. From there, we can assist further. 

This isn't what we like to hear. Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall your myGMC app? If not, we recommend doing so as an initial troubleshooting step. Please let us know if this helps. 

WE
New Contributor

I tried multiple times to uninstall/reinstall the app with no luck in the past week before I posted.  For some reason today it is now working.

We do appreciate this update. Please know, our team is only an email away if you continue to have any trouble with the mobile app.