cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Chevrolet app not remote starting my vehicle

Elee
New Contributor

I open the app and hold down the start button and all is says is sending. I closed the app several time and even logged off, but when i reopen it, its still "sending." What do i need to do. I paid too much for this feature for it not to work 

Also with this app stuck on "sending" i don't know if the lock or unlock buttons work. 😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Advisor_Erin

Thanks for reaching out about this. As an initial troubleshooting step, we ask that you please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device. If you continue having difficulties after this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Elee" in the subject line so we can further assist. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Advisor_Erin

Thanks for reaching out about this. As an initial troubleshooting step, we ask that you please uninstall/reinstall the app from your device. If you continue having difficulties after this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/Elee" in the subject line so we can further assist. 

Elee
New Contributor

Thanks! That did the trick!! 

Great to hear! If you have any additional questions in the future, our team is only an email away. 

TDU123
New Contributor
  1. MyChevrolet App is unable to connect to the server and isn't able to update vehicle status.  The Onstar Driver part works and records my trips, but I can't use the remote start or check my vehicle status.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and restarted my phone and today, a tech from OnStar called and said I need to have my vehicle unit looked at.  I don't think my vehicle unit is the problem.

We appreciate you bringing these Vehicle Status concerns to our attention. So we may take a further look into things on our end, please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/TDU123 in the subject headline. We hope to hear from you soon.