cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Apps” app will not open in 2019 Tahoe

Drspurling85
New Contributor II

IMG_0584.jpeg

I recently purchased a 2019 tahoe from a dealership. I am trying to get pandora, but the “apps” app will not open in order for me to download it. Every time that I try it goes to a loading screen then gives this message “APPLICATION ERROR. This application is having trouble loading, please try again later.” I connected to multiple wifi networks but still no luck. What do I do now?

4 REPLIES 4

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for bringing this error code to our attention. If you continue to have trouble with your connection, our team here would like to take a further look into things on our end. Please email additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Drspurling85 in the subject headline. We will keep an eye out for your reply. 

Drspurling85
New Contributor II

I emailed you and apparently whoever is checking emails is illiterate. The response was, “ after checking your VIN I can confirm that you do  not have access to the app store or in vehicle apps. Anything else I can help with?”  I clearly asked how to fix it. Not to confirm my complaint. Service is terrible and I will be canceling all of it if not fixed today! 

Access to these features is dependent on your infotainment system. Not all vehicles are equipped with the ability for downloadable In-Vehicle Apps, and we were able to confirm that your vehicle is not equipped with this. Our apologies for any frustration, and feel free to follow up with us via email with any further questions. 

cknipe
New Contributor II

I am having this same problem.  I have subscribed to an unlimited data plan but this hasn’t helped.  There are already some apps downloaded in the system but even when I try to open them it tells me that they need to be updated. When I click “update” it says “Application update failed”. The only app it will open is the My Chevy app.