cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working

JacobPaul86
New Contributor

I tried opening the myChevrolet app and it says “the connection between this app and the myChevrolet service is being unexpectedly rerouted by a 3rd Party Process and has been discontinued.” I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it still keeps saying that.

15 REPLIES 15

StopThatRabbit
New Contributor

I’m getting the same notification. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app, no luck. Checked for malware (I have iOS) and didn’t see any signs. 

MrAm4zin
New Contributor

I just updated to the iPhone 15 today and got the same error. 

C8Htc
New Contributor II

I’m getting the same message. Did all the steps and tried other devices. No luck

IMG_3621.png

waterskier69
New Contributor

I'm getting the same message.  Have also uninstalled and reinstalled several times.  It was working earlier today.

Mark_
New Contributor

Same here. Tried everything and nothing is working 

lweeyore
New Contributor

iPhone 13 pro max, same issues with the My Chevrolet app, error message when trying to sign in..

StopThatRabbit
New Contributor

App started working again! Not sure why. I updated iOS software last night and it still didn’t work. But all good now! Anyone else still having issues?

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for bringing this error code to our attention, Jacob. Our team would like to take a further look into things on our end. So we may, please email us at socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/JacobPaul86 in the subject headline moving forward.

We understand the frustration this error has caused. Our team here is happy to help if you are still having any trouble. Please email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/StopThatRabbit in the subject headline.