cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat tire and my Diagnostics Report is not updating on line

happy4life
New Contributor II

I just got an email stating I have one or more flat tires. I believe this is a problem in the system? Also, why doesn't my Diagnostics Report update on line? I just had service done last week and it's still showing data from when I purchased the truck in March. Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Advisor_Chris

This certainly is not the experience that we hope for. Our internal Technical Teams are aware of this concern, and have resolved this issue. When you have a moment, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If this does not resolve your concerns, please send us an email at socialmedia@gm.com. Please include ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/happy4life' in the subject so we can reference this post. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

prudyiii
New Contributor II

I had the same problem this morning with an alert that said I had one or more tires flat.  I checked the tires and they were fine.  Looked at my app and the tire pressure setting had changed to 559lbs.  Therefore, 34 lbs would trigger the warning.  Not sure how or why this changed overnight.

prudyiii
New Contributor II

Just got done with a chat.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the App.  Did not change anything, still showing recommeded tire pressure at 559lbs.  They are telling me to push the blue button while I am in my vehicle and have the "Technical Team" do a "real-time diagnosis" to get this fixed. Will let you know if that works.

ljschoepke
Contributor

Will be interesting to see how soon they get your "Recommended" Tire Pressure issue fixed.  I've been over a year and they still don't have it fixed for our 2019 Equinix.  I bought a new Trailblazer in March and it was correct until I made an OnStar plan change.  Still trying to get it fixed also.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the incorrect PSI showing. Technical teams are aware and have since resolved this concern. To troubleshoot, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If the PSI is still showing as incorrect, please reach us at socialmedia@gm.com for further help. We just ask that you have your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/<Username>' so we can reference back to this post.

Advisor_Chris

This certainly is not the experience that we hope for. Our internal Technical Teams are aware of this concern, and have resolved this issue. When you have a moment, please uninstall and reinstall your mobile app. If this does not resolve your concerns, please send us an email at socialmedia@gm.com. Please include ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/happy4life' in the subject so we can reference this post. 

happy4life
New Contributor II

The app is working good but still has been updated on laptop.