cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 Equinox Onstar Apps & Navigation

Blackfish
New Contributor

Just purchased a 2018 Equinox LT TD. Currently have the trail version of the Premium Onstar and set up to purchase after it ends. Have a couple issues first when a go to the apps screen it comes up that the App Library is not accessible try again later has been that way for a week. Second when I go to the Onstar screen for navigation voice tells me it is not available. I can however plan a destination in my Chevrolet app on my iPhone and send it to Onstar and it works. Have checked and software is all up to date. Hit the blue button and they tried to fix issues but were unsuccessful and said they would pass it up the chain. Hope it can be fixed or no point in paying for something I can use

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Helen

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. This is not the Member experience that we strive to provide. Our social care team would be more than happy to take a further look into your account details and update your case accordingly with our internal Technical Team. So we may, please email us additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/Blackfish in the subject headline.