cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking MyGMC app to Alexa using MyGMC & OnStar

PT
New Contributor

Hi all, I’m trying to start my GMC truck with Alexa which requires you to link MyGMC with Alexa. Every time I attempt this it fails and tells me “The input entered is invalid” Yes the username and password are correct for MyGMC app. Anyone have a fix for this problem?

16221279-BB65-469A-9D4E-A41C369C8398.png

5 REPLIES 5

Advisor_Carol

Hi there. Our team would be happy to look into the setup process between the myGMC app and Alexa further with you. To get started, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/PT" in the subject line. We'll keep an eye out for your message.

Hackbas
New Contributor

I am having this same issue with my 2019 Acadia and my wife's 2018 Equinox.

Please help!

Please ensure that you have completed the Initial Set-Up for your Alexa skill, In-Vehicle App, or Google Voice assistance and linked your OnStar account/vehicle in the Alexa app or Google Home. If you've completed these initial steps and are still experiencing trouble, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/Hackbas" in the subject line so we may further assist. Our team will look forward to your message. 

jlyle7b
New Contributor

I am having a similar issue. My vehicle use to be connected to Alexa and now it says I have no vehicles connected. when I try to connect the vehicle this is the message I get  

502 Bad Gateway

Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2

Thanks for bringing this error message to our attention. Our team would like to look into things further with you and see what troubleshooting we can provide. To get started, please send us an email with these details to socialmedia@gm.com and "ATTN: OnStar Community/jlyle7b" in the subject line.