cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Issues with the LED light next to the Onstar button goes red

CraigC
New Contributor

I have intermittent issues with the LED indicator next to my Onstar / SOS button turning red. Sometimes it lasts the duration of my drive or goes red and minutes later back to green. Last time it lasted red for a while, I called Onstar and they did something to reset it. Do I need a software update or is something wrong that needs repair/replaced?

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Helen

Hello there. To clarify, if the LED light located next to the OnStar blue button on your rearview mirror is red, it may indicate an OnStar hardware related concern. We do recommend pushing your blue OnStar button to connect with a live Advisor directly. If you experience any trouble with this, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/CraigC" in the subject line. We are here to help to the best of our abilities.

RCPAT
New Contributor

My radio screen is black also

We regret to hear of any trouble with your infotainment system. Have you brought this to the attention of your certified dealership for further inspection? If you need assistance, kindly email socialmedia@gm.com with ATTN: OnStar Community/RCPAT in the subject headline. We would be more than happy to take a further look into your situation on our end and help to the best of our abilities.