cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App signs me out

Xzrpkb
New Contributor

MyChevy App (iPhone) routinely signs me out.   Have to use login and PW versus just finger / face recognition.     Note that I also use the Alexa skill with my account.   What I’ve noticed is that the App stays signed in until I use the Alexa skill, at which point I need to enter all the info to sign back into the App.   Are you aware of this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Advisor_Kaitlyn

We appreciate the details about this issue. Our Technical Teams do not currently have this documented as a recurring issue. If you would like us to make further note of this, we will need additional details about your account and mobile device. When you have a chance, please send an email to socialmedia@gm.com with the subject "ATTN: OnStar Community/Xzrpkb". We'll keep an eye out for your response.

SK
New Contributor III

Same here, but I also have ongoing issues with my brand new Yukon Denali. My 2020 Yukon Denali I traded did not have this issue at all. I would sign into the app once and Face ID to access anywhere/anytime. Now, I am prompted for 2-factor authentication, often lose my user ID, have to re-authenticate with 2FA and repeat the cycle every time I hit a different cellular tower or wifi network. Then we get to the point of my PRE PAID unlimited plan having been removed from my account and the month I have owned the vehicle being spent waiting for them to add what I paid for back to my account. This seems to be a daunting task for the company that owns the system and service. Anyway, the app has gone downhill (this is my 3rd Yukon Denali) and support is non-existent. Best of luck to you Xzrpkb!