cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50mph Impact to my '22 Equinox Rear Bumper. NO NOTIFICATION FROM ONSTAR ABOUT IMPACT OR ASSISTANCE

Cgarduc
New Contributor

Completely stopped, rear-ended by another car.  NO automatic Response about/for help from OnStar. (I have the 'total package' agreement.) Submitted to OnStar and supplied a 'Problem ID' and it was forwarded to 'Investigations'.  Multiple calls back into OnStar due to ZERO response's.  NO return calls from my multiple messages that I left.  Chevy is new, less than 3,000 miles.  Not impressed at all.  Will probably cancel services by the end of the month as I don't think their 'Customer Service' is sorely lacking.   Anyone?  Comments?  Ideas?  Thank you all!  - N from CA

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Makayla

Automatic Crash Response is designed to be activated in moderate to severe crash.  Due to the hardware, software and cellular systems involved there are a several reasons why an alert may not have been sent or was not received. Our team would like to learn more about your experience. So we may, please send an email with additional details to socialmedia@gm.com with your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/Cgarduc’ so we can reference back to this post.