cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 Sunset yet no updates!!!

New Contributor

I can't believe in this day and age GM with their vast resources can't figure out how to make our 2G equipped vehicle run on a 4 or 5G network!

Since I could care less about the basic features that still will work (I mostly use the remote start function in the winter months). That will be no more, yet they still want to charge us the same for LESS! GM's attitude seems to be "tough luck". Reminds me of their attitude in the 70' and 80's. Well when mine stops working I CANCEL On Star.

Since they paid their president (Mary Barra) $27M last year, I suggest she have something done to address these issues. Her priority seems to be build high margin SUV's and pickup trucks in low wage Mexico and elsewhere. Typical these days!

7 REPLIES 7

13camaroRS
New Contributor III

I'm with you: when 2G is gone, so is my NOnstar

ljschoepke
Contributor

Same here.  2G gone, so is OnStar.

ljschoepke
Contributor

I just wonder if everyone that currently has paid OnStar services and a 2G vehicles, cancels their service, how much will OnStar lose in revenue?  I will be cancelling mine...

BowieJohn
New Contributor

Why isn't GM offering an upgrade option as they did last year for Canadian customers?

Guy
New Contributor III

13camaroRS
New Contributor III

I cancelled Onstar 2 days ago. The rep asked if the cancellation was related to the 2G issue and I said most certainly.

JasonDog3
New Contributor III

I've started a petition to get our vehicles upgraded: https://chng.it/RqCVdg85xC