cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Chevrolet app shows Vehicle Status 5 alerts

ae9thall
New Contributor

New 2022 Spark, car does not show any warning lights, no check engine lights, no displayed errors. Car runs fine, but app shows 5 systems need servicing. Seems to be erroneous information given by the app. I have uninstalled, reinstalled the app 5 or 6 times.

3 REPLIES 3

Advisor_Carol

Thanks for bringing this concern to our attention. Our team would like the chance to look into these alerts further with you. To get started, please send us an email with more details to socialmedia@gm.com and "ATTN: OnStar Community/ae9thall" in the subject line. We'll keep an eye out for your message.

ae9thall
New Contributor

Despite message left on my phone from OnStar saying it was resolved, it was not. I have however found part of the reason it is doing this. My iPhone is connected via Bluetooth to my car. I found that if I disable the Bluetooth on my phone before getting in the car to make a trip and leave it off, THEN MyChevrolet app with show the vehicle status as all clear and good to go. So my Bluetooth connection to the car is causing some kind of communication issue.

We certainly regret to hear that you're having trouble with your Bluetooth and myChevrolet mobile app. If you would like our team to assist and look into this further, please feel free to send us an email at socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OnStar Community/ae9thall" in the subject line. Our team will look forward to your response.