cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnStar Plans

ljschoepke
Contributor

Please explain in detail which of the following OnStar plans are available on which vehicles.  I just purchased a 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer and not ALL plans are available.  Online information is not complete. (https://www.chevrolet.com/myaccount/subscriptions)

1. OnStar Premium Plan

2. OnStar Essentials Plan

3. OnStar Safety & Security Plan

4. OnStar Connected Vehicle Plan

5. OnStar Guardian app

6. OnStat Remote Access Plan

7. OnStar Unlimited Monthly Data

8. OnStar Preferred Plus WiFi

3 REPLIES 3

danzthaman2023
New Contributor

I came on here to ask the same question. I pick up my new Trailblazer later this week. I will be on a 3 year lease and was wondering what plan is included and what extra plans would have to be paid for?

Advisor_Erin

Each of these plans should be available for any vehicle eligible for OnStar enrollment. The OnStar Guardian Plan is the only one that doesn't require a direct connection to a GM vehicle. If you have questions about enrolling in any of these plans or are having difficulties, please send us an email to socialmedia@gm.com with "ATTN: OS Community/ljschoepke" in the subject line so we can best assist.

Congratulations on your new Trailblazer! Once you pick it up, simply push the blue OnStar button inside your vehicle and speak with a live advisor to set up your account. They'll let you know that trial for which your Trailblazer is eligible and help enroll you in the plan of your choice moving forward.