cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change my OneStar Plan

Rynee18
New Contributor

Hi I recently purchased a new Buick 2022 last month and now that my trial period is up in 2 days for OnStar I would like to change my plan from premium to a slightly lesser plan before I am charged for the first month.

I can't seem to find any information on how to do that or how to turn off automatic payments so I don't get charged $50 that I don't want to spend!

1 REPLY 1

Advisor_Makayla
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you would like to change your OnStar service plans at any time, you can simply push the blue OnStar button in your vehicle or call 1-(888)-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) and speak with a live Advisor.  Additionally, if you would like to edit, delete, or add a new payment method to your account, please follow the steps outlined below. 

Log into your Account via Buick.com, Cadillac.com, Chevrolet.com, GMC.com or experience.GM.com > Select “Account overview > Choose "Payments" and "Manage Payments" > Edit, Delete or Add a Payment Method 

If you have any difficulties with this, you can reach us at socialmedia@gm.com and we ask that you have your subject line as ‘ATTN: OnStar Community/Rynee18’ so we can reference back to this post.