cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class Action Lawsuit

CFlo
New Contributor

Has anyone looked into the possibility of a Class Action lawsuit regarding this matter? This is an extremely unfair practice affecting many many loyal customers! Spoke to an advisor today who told me it wasn't OnStars decision but the cellular service provides Sprint, Att, and Verizon. I honestly do not know what to think!

2 REPLIES 2

SeaSalt92
New Contributor

It is the 2g Sunset by the networks, But GM Chose to negligently install antiquated technology that was not upgradeable when 3g and 4g networks were already the standard. They did have a solution and gave it to many Canadians for free when they shut theirs off, but don't care as much about their US customers. They falsely blame the chip shortage, but if it were the chip shortage they would offer a waitlist for when they would eventually be available. NO they don't care that their choice of substandard equipment is resulting in harm to the customers, as is their CHOICE to not eventually fix it. They claim the guardian app that has none of the critical functionality is an alternative and still expect people to pay for it. This is a class action waiting for the right law firm to pick it up.

pmarti6767
New Contributor II

I would be interested in this.  They have stolen money from me since September and still I have been waiting for a refund and promised one but not one yet.  I didn't even have services with them other than what came with my car when I bought it and shows the active subscription that was included with my car.  I never signed up and they stole the money won't refund it I had to pay to have them stopped from accessing my account.  They ruined my bank account.  Some of us have to budget to pay our bills and I did just that but when onstar goes in and takes money that don't belong to them than my other bills that were  budgeted don't get paid and I get charged more is a bunch of crap.  This is going on 4 months.  the first time it happened i got 2 free months of something I don't use.  now nothing These guys are a JOKE!